Will’s civil litigation practice focuses on the defense of professionals and businesses in malpractice litigation and disciplinary proceedings. He represents accountants, brokers, contractors, engineers, nurses, lawyers, and other professionals. Will’s clients have come to rely on him to simplify complex claims and zealously advocate for them through trial. Clients appreciate Will’s skill, tenacity, and passion in resolving the challenges posed by each individual claim.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
State of New Hampshire
United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2008
Suffolk University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2006
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Key Note Speaker, “Avoiding Common Ethical Pitfalls When Using Social Media,” Suffolk University Law School, May 6, 2014
- Robert E. Soucier, et. al. v. 3 Park Drive Operations, LLC d/b/a Westford House, Middlesex Superior Court, C.A. No. 2014-05912, 2015 WL 1255573 (Mass. Super. Ct. March 13, 2015)(motion to dismiss granted in favor of a nursing home’s parent company on novel claims of direct participant liability).
- Mark Kinchla, et. al. v. O’Connor & Drew, P.C., et. al., Middlesex Super. Ct. C.A. No. 2012-CV-003600-B, (obtained the dismissal of claims against an accounting firm who allegedly concealed the misappropriation of $18 million in securities).
- KCP Advisory Group, LLC, et. al. v. Feeley & Driscoll, P.C., American Arbitration Association Case No. 01-14-0002-1007, (successfully defended negligent audit claims against an accounting firm for failing to detect millions of dollars in embezzlement by a company’s chief financial officer).
- Stewart Kusinitz v. Victor Santos, Bristol Super. Ct., C.A. No. 2013-113-C, (obtained the dismissal of claims asserted against a CPA for negligent tax services on the eve of trial).
- LP Audette Builders, Inc. v. Triple Seven LLC, Hampshire D. Ct., C.A. No. 1645-SC-024, (obtained a defense judgment in favor of an engineering and surveyor firm at trial).
- Adam Fournier, et al. v. Atlantic Shore Builders, LLC, Dukes Super. Ct., C.A. No. 2014-00013, (successfully resolved claims against a general contractor for life-altering personal injuries arising out of a fall from scaffolding during a construction project).
- “Rising Star,” Super Lawyers (2015-2020)
- Certificate of Achievement, American Bar Association’s National Trial Academy
Will enjoys providing pro bono legal services to advocate for those who are less fortunate. In recent years, he has volunteered with Prisoners’ Legal Services, Greater Boston Legal Services, and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
Outside the courtroom, Will has a passion for playing and coaching sports. In 2006, he joined the Professional Bowling Association and was later accepted into the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame. In 2008, Will became a nationally certified USBC Bronze Level Bowling Coach. He enjoys teaching both the game and life lessons concerning hard work and fair play.