Amanda is a dedicated insurance coverage attorney committed to achieving cost-effective results for her insurer clients. As counsel, Amanda advises and defends insurers in complex matters involving transactional liability, commercial crime, fidelity, cyber, professional liability and general liability policies. Her work involves a diverse range of companies and industries across the U.S. and abroad. Admitted to practice in Massachusetts and Connecticut, Amanda also has experience representing insurers in coverage litigation, including declaratory judgment actions and bad faith litigation.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
State of Connecticut
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2014
Brandeis University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
Justice Diana L. Maldonado, Massachusetts Appeals Court (2015-2016)
Justice William J. Sullivan and Judge William J. Lavery, Connecticut Appellate Court (2014-2015)
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Fidelity and Surety Law Committee
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Was That Theft Dishonest? A Comparison of Employee Dishonesty Coverage vs. Employee Theft Coverage, American Bar Association Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal, Fall 2019 (Vol. 54 Issue 3).
- Speaker, American Bar Association, Fidelity and Surety Law Conference, Fall 2018 Meeting.
Fellow, Massachusetts Bar Association Leadership Academy (2018-2019)
Emerging Leaders Board Member, Raising A Reader Massachusetts