Meghan is a litigator who represents individuals and businesses in a wide variety of matters, with a particular focus on employment law and insurance coverage litigation.
Prior to joining Peabody & Arnold, Meghan practiced at Nolan | Perroni, P.C., where she litigated labor and employment law matters. She also served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Chief Justice Paul A. Suttell of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
Meghan graduated as valedictorian, summa cum laude, from New England Law, Boston in 2011, and earned her bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, from Loyola University, Maryland in 2008.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
State of Rhode Island
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
New England Law | Boston, J.D., summa cum laude, 2011
Loyola University Maryland, B.A., summa cum laude, 2008
Rhode Island Supreme Court, 2011-2012
Judicial Clerk to Chief Justice Paul A. Suttell
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers (2017-2020)
- “Excellence in the Law – Up & Coming Lawyer,” Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly (2015)
- Dean Arthur E. MacLean Award for Academic Excellence (Awarded to Valedictorian), Commencement Honor
- Executive Comment & Note Editor, New England Law Review
- New England Scholar (Awarded to Top 10% of Class), 2009 – 2011
- Dean’s List, 2009 – 2011
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (Awarded to Highest Grade in Class) in: Civil Rights Practice; Employment Law; Ethnicity & the Law; Massachusetts Practice & Procedure; UCC Sales; Criminal Procedure; Evidence; Family Law; Law & Ethics of Lawyering; Wills, Estates & Trust; Civil Procedure; Constitutional Law; Contracts; Property; and Torts